|Forward to a Friend|
|Email this company|
Chairman & CEO
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Scannx is a leading developer of self-service book scanning solutions for library patrons and staff. In addition to its Scannx Book ScanCenter brand, Scannx and Xerox Corporation entered into a trademark licensing agreement in November 2011 in which Scannx also develops, markets and sells the Xerox BookCentre self service book scanning systems. Both brands are powered by Scannx Capture software and Scannx Cloud Services.
Scannx innovative software includes the only patent pending solution for scanning to smartphones and tablets. In June, 2012, Scannx announced that it has developed a software connector for scanning to OCLC s Article Exchange and ILLiad software to fulfill interlibrary loan requests. Scannx and Xerox self-service book scanning features include:
- Patented Book Edge Design protects the book spine from damage
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-see touchscreen interface scans books, documents and photos with large preview mode.
- Automatically, crops, straightens and orients scanned pages. No extra steps required.
- Convert scanned pages automatically into PDF, searchable PDF, PDF/A, DOCx, TIFF, JPEG, and PNG
- GO GREEN: Scan to email, USB drive, Google Docs, smartphones, tablets, Article Exchange, ILLiad, Odyssey, and Fax
- SAVE GREEN: Integrated with Jamex, ITC and major credit cards payment systems
- Works with print management systems from EnvisionWare, Pharos, and GoPrint among others