|Forward to a Friend|
|Email this company|
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Scannx is the #1 developer of self-service book-edge scanning solutions for library patrons and staff. Its installed base of libraries have scanned over 65 million pages with less than 3% of those pages printed, the vast majority of the scanned pages are sent to email, USB and Cloud Storage such as Google Docs, DropBox, Box and OneDrive. As a result, libraries are replacing their copiers with Scannx solutions to increase patron research and collaboration, while reducing paper and toner costs and saving the environment. Scannx systems start at under $1,000.
Scannx is also the first and only company to offer an integrated cloud service to track usage, push updates, enable features and manage warranties. Other Scannx firsts includes scanning to smartphones/tables, scanning to OCLC’s Article Exchange, offering an Enhanced Authentication option to prevent sending anonymous emails as well as its Secure CloudPack to protect user privacy and confidentiality. Scannx was recognized consistently for the last 2 years by Library Works as the best book-edge scanning solution in the industry.
PRODUCT FEATURE SUMMARY
- Patented Book Edge Design protects the book spine from damage
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-see touchscreen interface scans books, documents and photos with large preview mode.
- Automatically, crops, straightens and orients scanned pages. No extra steps required.
- Convert scanned pages automatically into PDF, searchable PDF, PDF/A, DOCx, TIFF, JPEG, and PNG
- GO GREEN and SAVE GREEN: Scan to email, USB drive, Google Docs, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, smartphones, tablets, Article Exchange, ILLiad, Odyssey, and Fax
- VENDING: Integrated with Jamex, ITC and major credit cards payment systems
- Works with print management systems from EnvisionWare, Pharos, and GoPrint among others